Wednesday, October 12, 2016
Donald L. Tucker Civic Center
Doors 7pm | Show 8pm
Chance the Rapper
as part of the Magnificent Coloring World Tour
with special guest Francis and the Lights
Florida State University Homecoming and Student Government Association present Warchant featuring Chance the Rapper live with special guests Francis and the Lights at the Donald L. Tucker Civic Center Wednesday, October 12 at 8pm for FSU’s annual Homecoming concert.
Tickets to Warchant go on sale Friday, August 26 at 10 am. A valid FSU student ID is required for discounted FSU student tickets. No refunds or exchanges.
Tickets can be purchased online at www.tuckerciviccenter.com, by dialing 850-644-SHOW (7469) or at the Donald L. Tucker Civic Center Box Office.
For more information go to www.tuckerciviccenter.com. All ticket prices are subject to applicable service charges.
FSU Student Ticket Information:
AN FSU STUDENT ID IS REQUIRED FOR ADMISSION WITH A DISCOUNTED FSU STUDENT TICKET. NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES. THIS IS A GENERAL ADMISSION SHOW. SEATING WILL BE FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE DAY OF SHOW.
- For online FSU student ticket purchases, enter promo code: FSUHC
- For FSU student tickets purchased at the Civic Center Box Office, you must present your valid FSU Student ID per student ticket purchased. The Civic Center Box Office is open Monday - Friday, 10am - 5pm.
Prohibited Items in the Civic Center for Warchant & Pow Wow
All ticket holders and their belongings may be searched upon entry into stadium. If ticket holders elect not to consent to the searches they will be denied entry into the Civic Center without refund.
- Alcohol or illegal drugs
- Weapons or explosives
- Food or beverage from outside the Civic Center
- Coolers or containers, including cans, cups and bottles
- Bags larger than 12” x 6” x 12”
- Artificial noisemakers (whistles, bells, air horns, etc.)
- Video equipment, tape recorders, cameras with lenses longer than 6”
- Sticks, poles, flags or signs
- Laser pointers
- Pets (except special service animals)
- Beach balls or other airborne objects
Additional items may be prohibited at the discretion of the law enforcement officials as dictated by increased threat conditions.